Laerdal.com  •  MySimCenter.com

Welcome to Simulation User Network Sign in | Join | Help
  Learn all about SimStore

SimBaby Maintenance Checklist

File Details
Downloads: 961 File Size: 44.5kB
Posted By: Al Kalbach Views: 5247
Date Added: Mon, Mar 02 2009

At the urging of our local Laerdal Service Rep (Shawn Baran) I have enclosed the Monthly Maintenance Checklist that I have developed and use for checking all "Simmy Systems" and keeping our manikins in good working order. I hope this helps you out, and if you have any suggestions on additions to the checklist PLEASE do not hesitate to add to it.  ~Al~

Comments

run 3 said:

Playback Patient Monitor è un programma nato dall'esigenza di massimizzare l'utilizzo delle risorse disponibili nelle sale di controllo dei simulatori avanzati Laerdal.
Thu, Aug 08 2019 9:37 AM

how to open saved passwords in microsoft edge said:

People who have issue with their Microsoft edge browser get help through this web tutorial and find a way to manage or save their passwords private. Thanks a lot!
Tue, Aug 13 2019 1:14 PM

sonic games said:

The article posted was very informative and useful.
Thu, Sep 05 2019 6:48 PM

Online coursework writing service UK said:

I remember we had a CPR training session at our workplace the other day. And there was a simulation mannequin which we had to practice CPR on. The instructor told us every little intricate detail which one has to consider while performing a CPR. It was really fun!
Fri, Nov 29 2019 8:42 AM

powerline io said:

I don't know what to say really what you share is so good and helpful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thank you
Tue, Dec 31 2019 5:36 AM

UK Essay Writers said:

Thank you for sharing this best job, I am very mesmerized with your post, and the info given is very careful and explicable. I will frequently follow your next post.
Wed, Jan 08 2020 8:12 AM

turkey nationality by investment said:

Yeah, I have heard about Simbaby a lot. My female colleague has babies so she used to talk about it a lot, whenever we start the discussion about babies she always talks about this brand that how good it is for children.
Wed, Jan 15 2020 12:19 PM

Dubai Thesis Writers Help Online said:

So many educational training centers are available online but when we talk about baby's care, you can see that there are very few who are providing this service. This is the mommy's first priority to get reliable service for their kids at an affordable cost.
Fri, Jan 17 2020 1:25 PM

assignment writing help said:

Keeping up with edifice maintenance is a lot of work. Negligence, however, can lead to luxurious repairs, frustrated occupants or decreased business. Don’t let significant upkeep tasks get away from you.
Fri, Jan 24 2020 12:22 PM

thejacketzone said:

very good article, The best thing in the essay ideas is that, there must be written to the point.
Mon, Feb 17 2020 7:13 PM

Add Comment

Name (required)
Web Site (optional)
Comment (required)
Add