Laerdal.com  •  MySimCenter.com

Welcome to Simulation User Network Sign in | Join | Help
  Learn all about SimStore

Dinwiddie - Alcohol Intoxication Scenario - SimMan 3G Paramedic and EMT

File Details
Downloads: 979 File Size: 8.8MB
Posted By: jdinwiddie Views: 5499
Date Added: Sun, Jan 30 2011

I have programmed these scenarios for use with our SimMan 3G at Lanier Technical College in Gainesville, GA.  We will be using them in our Paramedic and EMT programs to provide students with more realistic simulation training.  This is the first version of these scenarios, so expect updates as we start using them frequently and refining them.

To use, simply place the files in your "scenarios" folder which by default should be found in the following location:

Documents/SimMan3G/userdata/scenarios

If you are unable to find this location, you can access the files (once downloaded) by opening the Instructor Application and choosing "Start Instructor Mode Scenario" then at the top choose the pull down option "My Scenarios" then press the button "Browse..." and find your downloaded location.  All handlers, trends, and associated files will automatically be stored in their proper locations as the scenario runs.

I have tried to make using the scenarios as user friendly as possible, however if you have any questions feel free to email me.

-James Dinwiddie

jamesdinwiddie@gmail.com

Filed under: , ,
Comments

pbrahn@waverlyhealthcenter.org said:

James I am relatively new to using scenarios for our Sim Man and to simulation in general. Do you know if the 3G scenarios are easily modified to work on a Sim Man? We are wanting to do some training on Alcohol intoxication and so I would be interested in this scenario if it will work. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Tue, Apr 17 2012 11:01 PM

cool maths said:

Just seen the online here best game junction for the all players get cool math game and start the full enjoyments online.
Fri, Jul 19 2019 1:46 PM

red ball 4 said:

The information you shared is very good, is there any interesting information like this?
Tue, Oct 08 2019 10:42 AM

online jigsaw puzzles said:

Thank you for providing this interesting and fascinating information. You can experience many interesting games here.
Tue, Dec 31 2019 5:33 AM

run 3 said:

great post!
Thu, Jan 09 2020 4:01 PM

slope said:

Thanks for the post
Thu, Jan 09 2020 4:02 PM

the impossible quiz said:

Thanks for the information!
Fri, Jan 17 2020 11:19 AM

return man 3 unblocked said:

i like your post!
Fri, Jan 17 2020 11:29 AM

verizon router said:

The information may be very special, I will ought to follow you, the facts you carry could be very actual, reflecting successfully and objectively, it is very beneficial for society to grow together.
Sun, Jan 26 2020 2:06 PM

gmail sign up said:

I personally like your post, you have shared good article. It will help me in great deal.
Thu, Jan 30 2020 2:43 AM

fnaf said:

Thanks for the information your post brings. I see the novelty in your text, I will share it for everyone to read. I look forward to reading more articles from you.
Tue, Feb 04 2020 5:25 AM

bonkio said:

I like your article! good job. keep it up. <a href="https://www.tweetsgames.com/fallout-4-console-commands/">Fallout 4 cheats</a>, <a href="https://www.tweetsgames.com/best-free-offline-games-without-wifi-for-android/">free offline games</a>
Tue, Feb 04 2020 12:23 PM

console commands fallout 4 said:

Good post! thank you for shared
Tue, Feb 04 2020 12:34 PM

hotmail login said:

I like your article very much, thanks for sharing the good information we have read.
Fri, Feb 14 2020 7:48 AM

Add Comment

Name (required)
Web Site (optional)
Comment (required)
Add