Laerdal.com  •  MySimCenter.com

Welcome to Simulation User Network Sign in | Join | Help
  Learn all about SimStore

Dinwiddie - Foreign Body Airway Obstruction Scenario - SimMan 3G Paramedic and EMT

File Details
Downloads: 636 File Size: 1.3MB
Posted By: jdinwiddie Views: 5856
Date Added: Sun, Jan 30 2011

I have programmed these scenarios for use with our SimMan 3G at Lanier Technical College in Gainesville, GA.  We will be using them in our Paramedic and EMT programs to provide students with more realistic simulation training.  This is the first version of these scenarios, so expect updates as we start using them frequently and refining them.

To use, simply place the files in your "scenarios" folder which by default should be found in the following location:

Documents/SimMan3G/userdata/scenarios

If you are unable to find this location, you can access the files (once downloaded) by opening the Instructor Application and choosing "Start Instructor Mode Scenario" then at the top choose the pull down option "My Scenarios" then press the button "Browse..." and find your downloaded location.  All handlers, trends, and associated files will automatically be stored in their proper locations as the scenario runs.

I have tried to make using the scenarios as user friendly as possible, however if you have any questions feel free to email me.

-James Dinwiddie

jamesdinwiddie@gmail.com

Filed under: , ,
Comments

open passwords in microsoft edge said:

I am so happy with this online homepage that helps me a lot to know where is my saved passwords in Microsoft edge web browser.
Fri, Aug 09 2019 11:10 AM

vin lookup said:

The sharing forum I have read, the content is very practical, it gives me a lot of useful information, I like the content of your article very well. I hope you will have many new posts to share with readers.
Tue, Feb 04 2020 5:34 AM

Add Comment

Name (required)
Web Site (optional)
Comment (required)
Add