Laerdal.com  •  MySimCenter.com

Welcome to Simulation User Network Sign in | Join | Help
  Learn all about SimStore

Dinwiddie - Asthma Scenario - SimMan 3G Paramedic and EMT

File Details
Downloads: 1106 File Size: 19.9MB
Posted By: jdinwiddie Views: 5918
Date Added: Sun, Jan 30 2011

I have programmed these scenarios for use with our SimMan 3G at Lanier Technical College in Gainesville, GA.  We will be using them in our Paramedic and EMT programs to provide students with more realistic simulation training.  This is the first version of these scenarios, so expect updates as we start using them frequently and refining them.

To use, simply place the files in your "scenarios" folder which by default should be found in the following location:

Documents/SimMan3G/userdata/scenarios

If you are unable to find this location, you can access the files (once downloaded) by opening the Instructor Application and choosing "Start Instructor Mode Scenario" then at the top choose the pull down option "My Scenarios" then press the button "Browse..." and find your downloaded location.  All handlers, trends, and associated files will automatically be stored in their proper locations as the scenario runs.

I have tried to make using the scenarios as user friendly as possible, however if you have any questions feel free to email me.

-James Dinwiddie

jamesdinwiddie@gmail.com

Filed under: , ,
Comments

free online hearts card game said:

Wow! What a classic card game is this available online to play without download or pay. There are so many players who loves Joining easily to play for free. Thank you so much for making Multiplayer platform.
Tue, Aug 13 2019 1:11 PM

mapquest directions said:

I like your post, I hope you have many good posts like this to share to the reader.
Tue, Feb 04 2020 5:32 AM

Add Comment

Name (required)
Web Site (optional)
Comment (required)
Add