Laerdal.com  •  MySimCenter.com

Welcome to Simulation User Network Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
  Learn more about SimStore

Running simultaneous simulations in different rooms

Last post 04-15-2016, 12:04 PM by Peter Dickens. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-19-2014, 1:22 AM 5598

• junw01 is not online. Last active: 10-20-2014, 10:16 PM William Jun
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-18-2014
    • St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology
    • Unknown
    • Posts 1

Running simultaneous simulations in different rooms

Hi everyone, I am new here and would love to hear your feedback and ideas/suggestions!   

I have a large clinical nursing student group that will be scheduled for a 'sim day.'   The problem is, 3 groups are scheduled to be in 3 different simulation rooms running (hopefully the same simulation) at the same time.

Has anyone done this before (I assume since I can't be in 3 places at same time, best to use a pre programmed case)?

Any ideas and suggestions would be welcome and greatly appreciated!

Bill 

•  11-14-2014, 3:28 PM 5619 in reply to 5598

Re: Running simultaneous simulations in different rooms

I have, this week in fact, but you need 3 people who are familiar with the simulator and the scenarios. There is no way realistically to try and run multiple simulators by yourself. Pre-programmed scenarios ensure parity but you should still go through them in advance with the other operators
  •  04-15-2016, 12:04 PM 6017 in reply to 5598

Re: Running simultaneous simulations in different rooms

Hallo Bill!

Have you considered how to ensure that the patient is exhibiting the same emotional state in every case?

Some suggestions here...

thesimulatedman.blogspot.se 

junw01:

Hi everyone, I am new here and would love to hear your feedback and ideas/suggestions!   

I have a large clinical nursing student group that will be scheduled for a 'sim day.'   The problem is, 3 groups are scheduled to be in 3 different simulation rooms running (hopefully the same simulation) at the same time.

Has anyone done this before (I assume since I can't be in 3 places at same time, best to use a pre programmed case)?

Any ideas and suggestions would be welcome and greatly appreciated!

Bill 

Measure once...Cut twice....NO WAIT!
View as RSS news feed in XML