Laerdal.com  •  MySimCenter.com

Welcome to Simulation User Network Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
  Learn more about SimStore

Laptop won't recognize ELO monitor

Last post 10-31-2016, 12:51 PM by Tor Arne Klakegg. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-28-2016, 3:37 AM 6116

Laptop won't recognize ELO monitor

I have a SimMan classic and he came with an ELO monitor model 1729L.  I run it with Windows 7 on a Dell Latitude that was purchased from Laerdal for this purpose.  When I turn on the software, the computer displays the patient monitor but the touch screen function is not enabled.  When I click on the ELO icon, it says the computer cannot see the touch screen.  I have tightened all of the cables, tried to download new drivers, and downloaded a patch from the Laerdal web site for the ELO monitor.  Downloading drivers is a crap shoot because the monitor is old.

Any ideas out there?  Thanks!

•  10-31-2016, 12:51 PM 6117 in reply to 6116

Re: Laptop won't recognize ELO monitor

Hi Kyra,

Are you running LLEAP on the PC or are you running the legacy SimMan software?
    If LLEAP, then you could try to uninstall LLEAP and Patient Monitor and then uninstall the ELO drivers. Then try reinstalling LLEAP/Patient Monitor. LLEAP will automatically install the correct ELO driver.

If you want to try installing manually then note that LLEAP is installing version 5.5.3 of the ELO drivers. You should make sure you install the 64-bit version if you are running 64-bit Windows (you most likely are).

If you need further assistance please contact Laerdal support.

Tor Arne Klakegg
    Laerdal Medical AS
View as RSS news feed in XML