Laerdal.com  •  MySimCenter.com

Welcome to Simulation User Network Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
  Learn more about SimStore

Halt Scenario

Last post 06-06-2018, 1:32 AM by MooseDecoder. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-03-2018, 7:19 PM 7209

• MooseDecoder is not online. Last active: 06-11-2018, 10:17 PM DC
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-16-2018
    • n/a
    • Unknown
    • Posts 5

Halt Scenario

Hello,

I have noticed that in the UnitTests => ConnectionTests the "Halt Scenario" monitor parameter is commented out. I have tried to trigger this event in my own unit test and I get messages stating I'm not allowed to get that parameter.

What I am trying to do is unit test a code that has a log that is written only when the scenario has ended, perhaps something along the lines of: 

Base.StartScenario(ScenarioBleeding, true);

IParameterAppEventBool haltEvent = manikin.GetParameterAppEventBool("Halt Scenario");

haltEvent.Trigger(); 

//here I would test to see if my log has been written.

Is there a similar way in which I could accomplish this without using Halt Scenario, which is apparently unavailable? 

Many thanks. 

•  06-04-2018, 9:27 AM 7210 in reply to 7209

Re: Halt Scenario

Hi,

The "Halt Scenario" is something that was used earlier, several years ago, it had a special function. We don't have that function anymore.

When ending a session, the code sets the "Pause Simulation" to "True", but note that "Pause Simulation" is also set to "True" when starting a new session and it has this value until the the user click the "Start/Continue".

•  06-06-2018, 1:32 AM 7211 in reply to 7210

• MooseDecoder is not online. Last active: 06-11-2018, 10:17 PM DC
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-16-2018
    • n/a
    • Unknown
    • Posts 5

Re: Halt Scenario

Thank you, Ståle -- I think what I may attempt when I revisit the development of that Unit Test is to create a Scenario that has an End Scenario event and run that using the C# unit tests.

DC 

View as RSS news feed in XML