Laerdal.com  •  MySimCenter.com

Welcome to Simulation User Network Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
  Learn more about SimStore

Simman cannot see link box

Last post 10-22-2013, 9:53 AM by steve tipper. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-17-2013, 4:00 PM 5170

Simman cannot see link box

The Simman cannot breathe nor can he speak, but all of his other features seem to be working. In the lower left corner of the Simman software there icon is grey when I have read that it is supposed to be green. I've tried upgrading the software, along with updating the link box, and have had zero success.

Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this issue? Thanks!

•  10-22-2013, 9:53 AM 5173 in reply to 5170

Re: Simman cannot see link box

When you go into manikin update it sounds like it detects the link box and gives you the option to update it but doesn't detect the manikin, so the problem is somewhere from after the link box to the manikin rather than the link box itself. When I've had this problem it's generally the cable at the manikin end that isn't quite connected properly or was damaged. A new cable might do the trick, or at least disconnecting the existing one at both ends and reconnecting it. Hopefully manikin update will show the manikin then and at least give you the option to force an update which can work. If not then it might be your SimMan Main Board, which is going to be expensive, if they still have any in stock.  
View as RSS news feed in XML