Laerdal.com  •  MySimCenter.com

Welcome to Simulation User Network Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
  Learn more about SimStore

simman & simpad linkbox

Last post 09-14-2018, 10:43 AM by Dag Sanna. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-06-2018, 8:12 PM 7241

simman & simpad linkbox

I had purchased used Megacode kelly advanced simpad capable, I received it, but unfortunately, when I went to connect the  simpad linkbox plus I funded that they gave me wrong description of the manikin. The packaging only was for megacode KELLY ADVANCED while the manikin is Simman (that's discontinued 2011).

any I'm unable to connect to the simpad linkbox to the manikin as cable is different (15 pin).

I search to converter but I couldn't find. at the end I recognize that t may not support simpad system

Is there is any solution for that & to use simpad system on it ( Simpad remote control not LLEAP with pc).

•  09-13-2018, 7:35 PM 7275 in reply to 7241

Re: simman & simpad linkbox

Hello,

Through Laerdal's website you can still access the original SimMan link box for the 15-pin hook up. Product #380100.

Even with the link box, I doubt it will hook up to the SimPad but with the software it will hook up to the simulator. 

Hope it helps. 

Lori Nelson
    Simulation Technician
    Rural Health Sciences Institute
    College of the Siskiyous
    www.lnelson@siskiyous.edu
  •  09-14-2018, 10:43 AM 7280 in reply to 7241

Re: simman & simpad linkbox

Sorry, but SimPad do not support the Classic SimMan nor the Classic SimBaby that both use the 9-pin COM-port of product #380100. These two products are only supported by our PC Windows platform - LLEAP.
    Dag Sanna
    Laerdal Medical AS
View as RSS news feed in XML