Laerdal.com  •  MySimCenter.com

Welcome to Simulation User Network Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
  Learn more about SimStore

Lleap 6.6 update and ETC recording for KbPort

Last post 02-26-2019, 6:59 PM by JerryKnudsen. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-26-2019, 6:59 PM 7375

Lleap 6.6 update and ETC recording for KbPort

Hello, at my facility we use KbPort for our regular debriefing system. It is configured to start recording whenever we start a scenario, via the ETC recording application. It works perfectly fine in almost all situations, across all 6 of our Simman essential and 3G manikins and stations. The one issue that has been reoccurring since we did the update is that upon hitting "stop recording" then "shut down simulator and all attached monitors", it seems to break connection with etc. Instead of the scenario ending, hitting stop, and the ETC dialog box popping up for file details to be entered and the KbPort stopping recording, the manikin seems to shut down and ETC continues to run as if the scenario is still going. This may seem minor of a gripe but because the only time we ever hit "stop" instead of "restart scenario" is at the end of the day, we are now finding piles of recordings that went over night. Needless to say, 12+ hours of hd recordings can result in some very large file sizes in otherwise standard hard drives. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue or not, and if so, how have they handled it?

My software version is Lleap 6.6.0.3884, running on Dell lattitude 5xxx series laptops. 

Perhaps there is a setting somewhere I have missed that can resolve this or at least disable it's occurrence. 

Filed under:
View as RSS news feed in XML